- before 1989 (communist regime) – industrial ultrasonic inspection specialist (oil equipments)
- 1990 – became a journalist (reporter, national daily newspapers, Viitorul Romanesc and ORA)
- 1994-1998, desktop editor with Mediafax, the main news agency in Romania
- 1998-1999, copywriter, Genius advertising agency ( Parmalat and Citroen accounts)
- 1999-2005, deputy editor in chief, Ziarul Financiar, the leading economic newspaper in Romania
- 2005- 2008, editor in chief of digital lifestyle magazine go4it!, which would later turn into the website by the same name.
- 2007 – November 2008, New Media Content Manager, Publimedia ( Ziarul Financiar, Business Magazin etc)
- November 2008 – present, online and social media consultant. Freelance journalist specialising in new technologies
- blogger specialising in new technologies & web since 2006
- IT&C Scholarships and visits in Europe, USA, Japan and Korea.